Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Top Ten Tuesdays

NEW: Tuesdays will be consist of my top ten favorites!
It will include anything and everything!! Enjoy =)

#1- Top Celebrities


I can not get enough of these two girls. (Miley Cyrus & Demi Lovato)
Ever since Miley cut her hair & since Heart Attack by Demi Lovato came out, I fell in love!

#2- Top Tumblr Picture


Especially since I'm new to the blogging world, this photo got it right!

#3- Top Makeup Look


Winged eyeliner is definitely my everyday go to look. 
This is a perfect photo of winged eyeliner.

#4- Top Clothing Trend


High Waisted...anything! Skirts, shorts, pants. I love them all.

#5- Top Wine Brand


This is my favorite wine brand. Cupcake!

#6- Top Time Tracker
Loving how chic this Marc Jacobs watch is! 

#7- Top Leisure Activity


Reading, especially outside when the weather permits!

#8- Top Silhouette Picture


This speaks for itself.

#9- Top Feline Friend

Always a fan of animals. Love this cat's cheetah looking fur.

#10- Top Website


Lauren Conrad's website is something I read everyday!
(http://laurenconrad.com/)

Thanks for reading! =)






No comments:

Post a Comment