Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wednesday Wants!

'Wednesday Wants' is just a post of the current things I want. More often than not I will probably buy these things for myself...in time. So if you're interested, check out my latest cravings.

#1- The Glamour Makeup Box
This makeup box is more expensive than I'd like it to spend on something like this.  I would probably check out Bed, Bath & Beyond before purchasing this awesome storage space for makeup.


It can be found here!

#2- Sigma's Mr. Bunny Essential Brush Kit


I've heard awesome things about this synthetic brush kit and would love to try them out!
You can find them here!

#3- Urban Decay's Naked Basics Palette


I will be buying this palette asap! I am dying to use these shadows,
which can be found here!

#4- Top from Necessary Clothing

I just can't get enough animal print but this bow tops it all! So freaking cute.

#5- Chain Link Bracelet


I have been LOVING the chain link bracelets! I love this mint green color,
but you can find them in other spring colors as well right here!

Well that wraps it up for today. Thanks for reading =)




No comments:

Post a Comment